Friday, February 11, 2011

Friday Feb. 11th - Jericho

I've arrived in Tel Aviv.If you were wondering why you did not heard from me on Thursday, it's because the whole day was spent travelling. I flew over night from New Jersey to Tel Aviv. Currently I am in Jericho, which is in Palestine. It's almost 9 pm local time which means that for you guys, it's only about 2 pm.

I've had dinner and will probably be going to bed fairly soon. Tomorrow will be a busy day.

I do so far have a few pictures and questions for you.

First, the airport in Tel Aviv.


1. What do you think the languages are and why do you think all three are needed in this airport in Israel?


A few of you were wondering about my meals. Well this is what I had this evening for dinner, probably around the time most of you were eating lunch.

2.When we arrived in Jericho this evening, a man told us of a huge world event that happened today. It's happened right here in the Middle East. Can you explain to me what happened today.
This picture shows me reading an Arabic language newspaper in Jericho - which again is part of Palestine.



Please email me with you answer and hopefully I will have a much longer post with more pictures tomorrow!

Have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment